DIY: miniature assorted cookies (WINNER ANNOUNCING)

When I was little, I found biscuits in those round
tin can so beautiful and attractive to see. You know
those Danish butter cookies in various shapes! 
That inspired me to create this ring with a platter
full of cookies!

Here I'm sharing some tips and tricks in making
them, enjoy! 

Used Fimo:  #champagne ,  #chocolate 
Used tools: toothpick, skewer, mini clay cutters, toothbrush, paint brush
Used materials: pastel bars (orange), Fimo Liquid, 

 Make chocolate: Mix a small piece of the Fimo clay with Fimo Liquid. Stir with skewer until its combined and runny.
A 'baked' effect: scratch with a knife along the pastel bar until you have powder. Dab it with a paintbrush and brush
it gently on top of the cookie.  

Sold at my ETSY c: (Only 1 available)


Winner of my Daiso Charcoal Beautyproduct Giveaway: Kimberly! Congratulations, 
items will be send to you as soon as possible! 

Don't miss any I.P posts by following me at Bloglovin':
 Follow on Bloglovin 
Thank you!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed at how realistic your miniatures look! I doubt I'd ever have the patience to do something like it, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow! That is one of the best DIY I've never seen!! I would love to try but I think I'm a mess to do these cute stuff. But I appreciate that you share it with us :) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the ring is so cute!:) and congrats to the winner of the giveaway!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo cute!!!

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the ring very special and very nice~~love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so cute! i love when you share the process of how your pieces are made!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea!
    maybe we can follow each other??:*

    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Het ziet er zo schattig uit! En zo leuk ook! :D en AAAA!! Dankje dankje dankje!!! <3 Ik ga je een mailtje sturen!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous of your miniature food things! They're so tiny and cute and everything and I want to eat especially those foody stuff haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is really amazing to see how you create all these little pieces of art step by step.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh so THATS how those things are made! love this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg those cookies are so cute and they look yumm! great job:) xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. This cookies tray ring is so cute and they look delicious too! I'm all for cookies :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is such a brilliant and cute idea!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I actually thought they were real!
    Great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your ring looks so delicious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is way to cute! Looks like real cookies! So creative! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these miniature clay things you make! I would love to try and make some one day, maybe when i'm on holidays ^^

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls