Yarnfood: Soft Serve || available at shop!


EN

Bye Summer, hello Fall. Sigh. But don't get me wrong because Fall, I'll welcome you with open arms whilst being in comfy sweater weather with chai latte and I can't wait to dive into that!

But before we dive into that, let me reminisce my Summer a bit longer.

Summer = enjoying a soft serve!
 I have happened to made these cute, small and fluffy crochet soft serve ice cream! I have spent most joy, effort, overcoming failures and gaining experiences while crocheting my way in perfecting this soft serve. You might have seen them way before at my Instagram for example but I'm happy that I feel confident enough and to sell them at my Bigcartel and Storenvy.

Let's all reminisce Summer a bit longer with soft serves.  
NL

Dag zomer, hallo herfst. Zucht. Begrijp me niet verkeerd, want herfst is ook een heerlijk tijd waarmee ik het liefst mezelf in truien verstop met een lekker kop chai latte in mijn hand.

Maar voordat we daar naar toe gaan wil ik nog even nagenieten van mijn zomer.

Zomer = softijsjes tijd! Ik heb namelijk deze kleine schattige pluizige softijsjes gehaakt! Ik heb met veel plezier en inzet doorgebracht, fouten verwerkt en ervaring opgedaan terwijl ik mijn weg baant naar perfectie. De perfecte softijs! Misschien heb je ze al eerder gezien op Instagram bijvoorbeeld maar nu voel ik me zeker genoeg om deze softijsjes te verkopen via mijn Bigcartel en Storenvy.

Laten we met z'n alle nagenieten van de zomer met een softijs.


❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
Flavours
The flavours and also the limited ones.
Why are they limited?
They are simply limited because the yarn that I need to create the top swirl are numbered. When the yarn is all used up I cannot purchase these type of yarns again.
Sizes
Currently making and selling the `baby` and the `small` soft serve sizes. I`d love to expand my stuff bigger in the future!
I have 2 shops
The reason for two shops is the convenience for customers where they can choose either pay with euro`s or dollars. However, my Storenvy has more items for sale than Bigcartel due the fact that Bigcartel offers limited selling slots. Nonetheless I am still open worldwide!
Bigcartel(€) & Storenvy($)
Feel free to ask too!

Comments

  1. Such a cute collection! Love that mug as well :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dearie, and this mug is my favorite ^__^ Xx

      Delete
  2. These ice creams are adorable! Definitely one of my favorite treats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Who doesn't love a good ice cream treat am I right ^__^

      Delete
  3. Ze zijn echt leuk. Ook in het echt zijn ze heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls