Peek into my life 77


EN

Happy April the first! Here a batch of pictures of my recent life happenings.
NL

Vrolijk 1 April! Hier een pakket met foto's van mijn recente levensgebeurtenissen.

❝Beweeg
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
18℃ got me going
Yesterday with my kids from work to a local playground.

Kitchen production
What came out of the kitchen lately.

Vegan chocolate panna cotta.
A little dinner party with the coolest colleagues eva.
Who got in charge of the dessert? Me of course!
(millionaires shortbread made by J.)
Hello guys, this is Cards Against Humanity game. Fun and stomach pain because of laughter guaranteed.
We all went to a themed 90`s-party afterwards and this was my party gear. Not in the picture: grey Converse. I thought I looked pretty 90`s legit, no?
The 90`s-party with lots of nostalgia music #feelingold.
My recent movies at the cinema: Passengers (quite entertaining) // Moonlight (so much feels) // Fifty Shades Darker (better than 1st) // Lion (good!)
Go Britain - Rotterdam - Holland

Go Britain has awesome stuff and interior. Say hi to my newest and favorite pair of sunglasses! (thanks M.)
Another haul.


Me and M. we also ...
...eat!
Phone Snippets
visiting mum // healthy lunch // Starbucks croissant breakfast roll (SO GOOD!) // ice cream with my kids from work // a TGIF meal // dimsum time
~

Comments

  1. The sunglasses looks so cool! :)
    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read! Looks like you've been having some fun at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a pair of sunnies. Yours look great! // All your baking! I can't wait until I move somewhere more permanent and get some baking equipment. I've been watching a lot of The Great British Bakeoff (starting from season 1!), so I've definitely been craving making and eating baked goods :P // BUBBLE TEA <3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so much fun coming through on those snaps! The glasses look so hip as well!

    Arden | Missing Wanderer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls