My Christmas food-table, black sesame bundt cake and outfit

EN

I can't believe it's almost NYE! I might go do some after Christmas shopping tomorrow with a bestie of mine because you know all the discount and sale... anyway I hope you guys have had a wonderful Christmas time and a great holiday so far! Here's what mine looked like. 
NL

Wat ging het jaar 2016 als een speer voorbij althans dat vind ik. Morgen ga ik wellicht wat koopjes jagen met mijn beste vriendin maar dusver zien mijn feestdagen er prima uit en ik hoop jij ook! Zo zag mijn kerst bij mij thuis er zo uit:

❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
But first, a recipe
share!
A simple but delicious black sesame bundt cake for everyone.
Ingredients: 95 gr self raising flour, 95 gr plain flour, 1 ts. baking powder, 4 tbsp. black sesame powder, 3 eggs (beaten), 150 - 170 gr sugar (depends how sweet you want), 175 gr butter (room temp.)
The steps

1. Preheat oven to 160°C and sift the flours, baking powder and sesame powder together and set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar together til pale, creamy and then add gradually the beaten eggs.
3. Add the flour mixture into the mixture and fold til everything is combined. Pour the batter into a bundtcake pan and bake for 45-50 min. in the oven.
4. Let the cake cool down for 10 min. in the cake pan before serving.
I had some green tea buttercream frosting leftover from my previous and precious French macaron Christmas tree and so this became a frosting for the black sesame cake too. Trust me these two flavour gets along very well!
25th Dec
Homemade mini egg tarts, chocolates, assorted Pocky`s, `stol` fruitcake and bread rolls.
My festive outfit! But for the most part of 25th December I looked like the
right one.
Headband - H&M // Top - C&A // Skirt - Liz Lisa // Legging - Forever21
And this was our dinner at 25 December! I have cooked from scratch and fed 4 mouth. Christmas-stress? Actually it was stable surprisingly. Banning everyone from the kitchen that day really helped a lot too.
26th Dec
The day after we just put ourselves on repeat mode.
How did your Christmas day looked like? What did you eat? And how did you dressed up? I`d love to hear it!

Comments

  1. such yummy foods and cute outfit!!

    www.uhhsandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! Look at that table spread --- perfection! :D
    I know what you mean about the sales. I think I'm going to go get a few things also.
    I went out for Christmas Eve with my friends and we all got quite crazy and Christmas was spent with my family eating. :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table setting looks amazing and beautiful!! And of course all the food is so dreamy. I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black sesame bunds cake with green tea buttercream frosting sounds like a perfect combination and looks so delicious! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! My family had out Christmas meals out! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls