Yarnfood: medium-large blueberry cheesecake

EN

Yippee yay hurray, my medium large stuffed crochet blueberry cheesecake is finally finished! And it's so fluffy guys! This piece of work goes to my other yarnfood family collection and I'm very proud of it. Feel free to check out  my other big stuffed crochet cakes here!

 Do you like blueberries and cheescake?



 
NL

Yaaay, eindelijk! Mijn middelgrote gehaakte bosbessen cheesecake knuffel is eindelijk klaar en wat is hij knuffelbaar en o zo zacht! Deze behoort tot mijn persoonlijke yarnfood collectie en ik ben er erg trots op! Bekijk ook mijn andere middelgrote knuffel-taart puntjes hierzo!

Vind jij ook bosbessen en/of cheesecake lekker?

❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!
#WIP

Yarn info
- Katia `Big Cotton` #52 and #60
- Pingouin Esterel `Falaise` and `Marine`

Crochet style/technique
single crochet, decreases, magic loops and single crochet in back loops

Tools
hooksize: 10 mm and 4 mm
Blueberry cheesecake
with cream
Stuffed with polyester toy filling and leftover yarn.
» More yarnfood here
» My Raverly account
» My Shop

Comments

  1. I thought you were making cheese cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's so cute and so cool! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have amazing skills! love your post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is fabulous!! Love the size of it! It's glorious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls