Yarnfood: Strawberry Slices

EN

So far so good these strawberry slices that I've crocheted and yes I am still perfecting them each time I make them. And when they are perfect enough, I'll list them at my silly humble little shop: Storenvy. I'm also actually planning to do: kiwi slices and avocado slices too in the future!

A side news, tomorrow I'll be heading to the Schiphol airport where I'll flying to Istanbul (flight stop) and then to Hong Kong as end destination. Therefore I will most likely (sorry!) delaying with blogging. I'll be looking forward in reading your comments and your blogposts as soon possible! Of course from HK!
NL

Mijn aardbeitjes helften worden steeds beter en beter maar ben nog niet helemaal 100% tevreden en perfectioneer ze nog steeds elke keer dat ik ze haak en borduur. Wanneer ze perfect genoeg zijn zal ik ze plaatsen in mijn gekke maar ook vredig winkeltje: Storenvy. Daarnaast heb ik ook nieuwe ideeën in mijn hoofd, want wat dacht je van: kiwi- en avocado helften? Lijk me super leuk, nietwaar?

Nog terzijde, morgen ga ik namelijk vliegen naar Istanbul (vlucht stop) en tot slot naar Hong Kong als eindbestemming. Daarvoor zal ik waarschijnlijk paar dagen niet bloggen (sorry!). Ik zal proberen zo snel mogelijk de blogdraad op te pakken en jullie reacties en jullie blogposts te lezen! Natuurlijk wel vanuit HK!

❝Zweef
de cursor
voor Nederlandse
vertaling!

WIP
Crochet and embroidery technique. The slice kind of look like a spider, no?
Two berry colored
Perhaps a fantasy strawberry but I really love that I`ve created 2 different colored strawberries! Tell me, which one do you like the most?
More yarn works here at my Ravelry

Comments

  1. You are making the most lovely things!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a fun unique idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lookin' good! The Boomerang on Instagram was cool :D -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I just want to bite into them because they look so real.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls