Peek into my life 64

EN

Happy sigh. So this is my 2nd work week since the 2 week long Christmas holiday and it sure was a nice yet hectic 2 weeks. Hectic because of the inevitable holiday stress such as preparing Christmas meal and nice because, well the rest: food, late night sleeping, relaxing me-times with even more food.

I didn’t go abroad this time but stayed home and saved me money which is not a bad idea too.
So I stayed home and met up with friends, went city tripping with them and to eat good food.

Scroll down to see my life in the latest snaps.     
NL

Een blije zucht. Dit is alweer mijn 2e werkweek sinds de kerstvakantie van 2 weken en het was zeker een relaxte maar ook drukke 2 weken. Druk omdat ik gerechten moet voorbereiden voor de Kerst en toch relaxt want: lekker eten als resultaat! Daarnaast is lekker uitslapen, de heerlijke vrije tijd met nog veel met eten dat het relaxt maakt.

Dit keer ben ik niet op reis gegaan, maar bleef thuis en dit deed mijn portemonnee goed wat geen slecht idee is.
Dus ik bleef thuis en heb met vrienden afgesproken, ben met ze op stedentrip gegaan en lekker samen gegeten.

Bekijk hieronder naar mij meest recente leventje.

I don't do nails but for the holiday season they were glammed up in lilac and golden glitter! 

Rotterdam
@Markthal Rotterdam

Hello Markthal we meet again! My first timer was here.


Amy's Fresh Frozen Yogurt5/5

Winter or no winter, a froyo is always welcome and they are a healthy snack too. A 100 gram = 100 gram calories! Not bad!  The ones at Amy's Fresh Frozen Yogurt is a good place to get. They also serve waffles, coffee and smoothies! Their ingredients are local, organic and fresh which is nice to know about this little froyo stand.
I've chosen for the plain and forest fruit yogurt flavor with healthy toppings too (if I say so): dark chocolate and almond. Delicious!

@Go Britain shop: a supermarket concept store

Here a shop I wanted to check out: 
Go Britain - The Butcher Boy is a sneaker/cap/hoodies/shirt store and renewed their store with a whole new interior: a supermarket! I love it! The interior design is well thought and making shopping so much more fun.
Even the fitting rooms are well thought too. Love the butcher knife door handle!
Photobombed by my friend S. Good job bro. 

We end our Rotterdam adventure with Pho and more. More coming soon!

Ok, one more time: holiday feast snaps!

Almost 100% self cooked here c:

NYE dinner

For our last dinner in 2015 we dined at 't Postkantoor again. I've been here before and I always find this place really average. Our dinner again was average, even below average this time. I've ordered the 'pasta salmon' and for dessert the exploded cheesecake.
The pasta salmon was bland and the salmon a bit overcooked. I had to adjust it with pepper and salt. 
The cheesecake was a joke! First of all it collapsed.  Our service explanation: it exploded in the oven but our service also reassured it's fresh and warm. For a cheesecake lover like me I was disappointed still. And it has raisin in it! Who puts that in a cheesecake? Such a weird texture too. Overall I don't think they should have even put it on the plate. I'm sorry.
1/5
My latest art and yarnfood with food

Take away store bought sushi is still not delicious :c but my hunger again made me buy it. 

Comments

  1. I can't believe they even served something like that! You should definitely boycott it. How horrible. And I have never seen raisins in cheesecake and I eat a lot of cheesecake!

    Nat • Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is more relaxing to stay home and recharge, save money too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always fall for your beautiful art omg !! love the gorgeous food + scenery photography !!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that streetwear shop is dreams!!! Love the concept, I hope I can visit it one day!

    chloé⎪ status.chlo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful time, and oh my, that Pho bowl is enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great holiday photos!!!
    I also stayed home and saved money.
    But I went shopping last week...

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried their froyo too! It is really nice :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those butcher knife doors are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Staycations can be so much fun! I often forget how wonderful the place around me is, and it takes a holiday where I'm not distracted by responsibilities for me to see how wonderful it is. -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls