Gnocchi & tiramisu, per favore

EN

This will be my last post about my summer stay in Italy and it’s about our last dinner too.
For our last dinner, me and my friend F. decided to eat fancy and so we entered La Posada Rimini. Ok, it is not superduper fancy but it’s more like eating with comfort under Italian charm. And I’ve heard they serve good food too.

Italian people eat their dinner at a late hour and so we did too. We arrived around 9PM and La Posada Rimini is packed, vibrant and so cosy! I hope we do get a table…

But we did!
A really handsome Italian waiter showed our table outside with the view over the beach which was really awesome. Yet the view over the night sea was pitch black, I find it really enjoyable starring at this eternal darkness while eating my creamy gnocchi with walnuts and tiramisu.   
NL

Dit zal mijn laatste vakantie-artikel zijn over mijn verblijf in Italië en tevens ook mijn laatste avondmaal.
Voor onze laatste avondmaal, heb ik en vriend F. besloten om wat uitgebreider te gaan eten en zo belanden we in La Posada Rimini. Lekker Italiaans eten schijnt ze daar te hebben.

De Italianen eten hun diner veel later dan wij Nederlanders, dus we deden het ook maar. We kwamen dus rond 09:00 aan en La Posada Rimini is tjokvol, opgewekt en zo gezellig! Ik hoop dat we een tafel kunnen regelen.

En die kregen we!
Een knappe Italiaanse ober leidde ons naar onze tafel buiten met het uitzicht over het strand. Hoe geweldig! Ook al was de zee pikdonker, het was ergens rustgevend de totale duisternis in de ogen te kijken terwijl ik van mijn romige gnocchi met walnoten en tiramisu opat.


We ordered:
1 water 
1 gnocchi with Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts 
1 pizza margarita  
1 tiramisu 
Our view!

Main!
I have only eaten gnocchi once and it was instant gnocchi from store bought. And I didn't like it. But I so want to like it because it's Italian food! They sure always make them look so fluffy on tv right? And what better place to eat real gnocchi than in Italy right? I have ordered gnocchi and I looking forward and convinced that this will taste a lot better than the once store bought.
My gnocchi in Gorgonzola cheese + walnuts came and my first impression: it lack green. I was so urging to add a pinch of parsley/basil/chives etc. But most importantly this gnocchi taste great, and that's all that matters thank goodness. 
Especially with the Parmesan cheeses that I sprinkle richly on top. Perhaps I shouldn't be doing that because at the end I couldn't finish my dish. And I still want to save room for dessert!

Dessert!
I was really full after the gnocchi but I was also determined to order dessert.
The tiramisu, a real classic and something I order a lot as dessert in restaurants. And this tiramisu is lovely, especially with the cream because it's light and not heavy. The cake is fluffy with just enough coffee flavor. Simply delicious!  

ADDRESS: Viale Paolo Toscanelli 31/b, 47921 Rivabella, Rimini, - ITALY
Food:  4/5 
Service: ♥ 4/5
Interior:  4/5
Price:  4/5 

Comments

  1. The gnocchi looks so good! Did you try to sneak a pic of the handsome Italian waiter? ;P -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am really missing the evenings when you could sit outside and have dinner!

    Have a nice day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls