My 5 SLR camera wishlist + the pros!


1. Sony Alpha A7R II // 2. Olympus om-d e-m5 mark II // 3. Fujifilm X-T1 // 4. Panasonic dmc-gf7 // 5. Olympus PEN E-PL6

The pro's only
1
Sony Alpha A7R II
  • Full frame
  • Silent shutter
  • Flip-out screen
  • Large view finder
2
Olympus om-d e-m5 mark II
  • Weatherproof body
  • Magnesium body
  • Chargeable through USB
  • Build-in wifi
3
Fujifilm X-T1
  • Weatherproof body
  • Magnesium Body
  • Fast sensor and focus
4
Panasonic dmc-gf7
  • Flip-out screen
  • Build-in wifi
  • Cheap
  • Available colored bodies
5
Olympus PEN E-PL6
  • Fast auto-focus
  • Flip-out screen
  • Cheap


Comments

  1. Shouldn't it be pro's instead of cons?
    I favour the Olympus, because Panasonic died twice on me! Why? I've never broken a camera ever and those two just... Pfff... :/
    Tip: Sony has big lenses, so take that in consideration. I don't know about the Fuji though :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 has me in love! These are all amazing options and can't wait to see which one you end up getting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was intrigued by the a7 for its full frame, but the price put me off haha. Good luck on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh it's so hard to choose a camera! I really like the flip out screen on mine. I actually hardly ever use it, but when I do I am so glad it's there. Another thing I hope to have on my next camera is wifi capability. It would be so much easier to post a quick photo or two without having to find my laptop, plug in the camera, upload photos, then email myself the photo so I can post it with my phone..

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Good luck in choosing one that is right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! Moeilijke keuze!! De fujifilm en de sony lijken me wel wat - gelukkig staat er geen prijs bij, ze zijn altijd zo duuuur! Succes met kiezen!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cameras that completely flip out! Those are some of my faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number 4 is really most wanted of mine! Perfect for selfies! :3

    www.whateveresther.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I don't know much about cameras but #4 looks really neat! Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls