Bell jar = craft storage

EN

This bell jar was once part of this Christmas box that I got from my ex-job a few years ago and I was clueless what I should do with until now. I’ve decided to turn it into a nifty craft storage and it’s lays in the center of the coffee table in the living room.

Why didn’t I think of this sooner! It’s a pretty cool way of storing things!

It has a lid which prevent from collecting dust on the inside and it’s made of glass which is a) easy to clean and b) you oversee the tools and materials straight away. My bell jar provides home to: pencils, pens, hook pens, pliers, needles, pins, brushes, small balls of yarn and threads.    
NL

Deze glazen stolp kwam ooit uit een kerstpakket van mijn ex-baantje een paar jaar geleden. Te groot voor het bewaren van koekjes en daarmee was de kous af. Wat moet ik met dit ding! En het volgende moment werd de thuisbasis voor mijn knutsel gereedschap en materialen.

Waarom kwam ik hier niet eerder op het idee! Best een coole manier van dingen bewaren!

Het heeft een deksel dat ervoor zorgt dat er geen stof in komt en hij is van glas gemaakt en dat betekent: gemakkelijk te reinigen en je overziet je spulletjes gelijk. Nu wonen mijn potloden, pennen, haak pennen, tangen, naalden, penselen, kleine bolletjes wol en klosjes draden in deze stolp.

Comments

  1. lovely post!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW toevallig had ik vorige kerst van een vriendin ook zo'n glazen pot gekregen. Er zitten nu losse stukjes stof in en craft spullen net als bij jou! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you found a way to use the jar! I also like how it organizes your items without making the room feel smaller because it is glass. :)

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute storage idea !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great post
    I love your creativity and your blog
    Visit mine if you want
    many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! Everything just looks better in a jar:) My grandma used to store candy in a jar like that. It looked so tempting, but we couldn't take anything without her finding out, as it immediately became apparent, if pieces were missing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! It looks so pretty as well sitting on your coffee table. I love that gift, it's something you don't see too often on blogs!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks cool.
    Great DIY
    It's a nice centerpiece

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I have the same coffe table OoO

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great way to tidy up your craft things! I currently have a basket for stuff like that - but I feel that sooner or later I will need to upgrade to a bigger one! I like that you can see right into the jar, super handy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a great way to repurpose! it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! I think I might fill it with candy :3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls