Sketching and Searching 4

EN
On my last sketching post I’ve mentioned about another sketching that I was working on and I am happy to say it’s done and ready to be published in today’s post!


And today’s piece of scribble and doodling is a cute female portrait with glasses because I want to master drawing glasses on faces and this piece has been a good and fun practising.

I call it: 4 Eyes wondering.
NL

In mijn vorige schets bericht heb ik jullie hopelijk een beetje lekker gemaakt met een schets waarmee ik nog bezig was en vandaag kan ik deze aan jullie presenteren want hij is klaar!

Deze schets is een leuk portret van een jonge vrouw met een bril, want brillen tekenen is best wel moeilijk en deze schets was een heerlijke fijne oefening geweest.

Ik noem het: 4 Eyes wondering.

Instagram is my source of inspirations for many of my sketching and I found this example model (Kakiuchi Ayami) at #SOUPMAGAZINE. 

Comments

  1. Zo mooi! Had ik maar dat talent *zucht*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very talented. My daughters would be happy to see your sketches, they love drawing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome sketch! love your illustration style! :D

    http://katslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, your sketches are always amazing! I think you did a great job of drawing the glasses in this one, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! i love the lucid, thin lines with contrast to the shading around the glasses. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the little pigtails too :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how that turned out - it's cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls