London Haul and my favorite UK shops

EN

Before it’s too late to post my haul from my UK trip that happens months ago, I have bought food, clothes, yarn, pencils, the typical tourists buying’s and other gifts for my friends and family.

During my stay in UK I’ve discovered this amazing outlet store called TK Maxx. I almost even skipped this shop because it looked really crowdy on the outside. But thanks to the huge sale billboard signs that I gave this shop a chance and glad I gave.

The House of Fraser is a department store since 1849 (wow) where I bought shirts for my papa and my brothers.
And since Holland doesn’t have a Muji I bought my precious Muji stationeries and small household products.

My money also went on craft and art supplies. In London they have an art supply chain shop that is called ‘London Graphic Centre’. For all your art needs and I like it! But comparing it to my favourite Dutch arty supply shop Harolds, LGC doesn’t top off with the range of products, brands and variations.

NL

Voordat het veel te laat wordt om mijn aankoopjes te posten van mijn stedentripje in UK die eigenlijk maanden geleden gebeurde, want ik heb namelijk eten, kleding, wol, potloden, de typische toeristen koopjes en andere cadeaus gekocht voor mijn vrienden en familie.

Tijdens mijn verblijf in het Verenigd Koninkrijk heb ik namelijk een coole outlet ontdekt: TK Maxx. Ik sloeg deze winkel bijna over, want het zag er zo druk binnen. Maar gaf toch maar een kans vanwege de schreeuwende ‘sale’ billboards en ben toch héél blij dat ik binnenliep.

The House of Fraser is een warenhuis sinds 1849 en kocht hier shirts voor papa en broertjes. Daarnaast kocht ik bij Muji heerlijke Muji schrijfgerei en kleine huishoudelijke producten.

Mijn geld ging ook op aan hobby artikelen. In Londen is er een winkelketen genaamd 'London Graphic Centre'. Een toffe winkel voor al je kunstbenodigheden! Maar om het te vergelijken met mijn favoriete Nederlandse artwinkel Harolds, wint LGC niet qua assortiment en variaties.

The norm
 Beautiful Palomino pencils.

Assorted Belgium chocolates.


 Dressing the family
For papa.

 For my brothers.

Comments

  1. Those pencils look gorgeous! What kind of pencils are they?
    You picked some lovely things for your family as presents ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some lovely things! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I follow too many UK vloggers & bloggers! They always find the best stuff, and I'm sitting in the US wishing they had those shops in the US :P Anyways, great finds! The teapot and coaster are perfect souvenirs :D and it was so nice of you to get some things for the family :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those souvenirs are so cute!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:
    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the keep calm and have a cuppa! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of you to shop for your brothers and papa on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I collect magnets from places I've been to and your collection is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pencils & the little magnets are great!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute items !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun things! I always have fun picking out gifts for my friends and family when I go away on trips.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so attracted to those pretty little things! Of course you drained your money on art & craft too, you loved making yarn foods :) . Have another good trips, dear!

    The Messy Journalist

    ReplyDelete
  12. oee, leuke jurk! Koop ook meestal kleren als souvenir hahah xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what lovely souvenirs from London! I love LOVE that dress you got, it looks so classy and I love the floral print! Also the teapot/telephone booth items are so adorable! As well as the egg/rock looking chocolates! I would love to go on a market shopping spree in london! Or actually, just drop me off at superdrug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree TK Maxx is a great place and you can always find a bargain on discounted designer things. Could spend hours in there myself haha.
    House of Fraser is nice too but I only shop there when they have a sale on as it is considered a 'higher end' department store.
    I'm so glad we have Muji in the U.K as I love it. So simple designs yet functional. It's a shame you don't have it in your country. Anyway you got some great souvenir gifts there and hope your family liked them all too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls