Project: Konji Konnyaku (lychee) + VIDEO

EN

Thanks for your kind comments about my crochet cakes and pies on the last post! I’m happy to read it c:

Today I want to share you guys another recipe and dessert: konnyaku! Konnyaku comes from Asia and is actually a great alternative for gelatine and for our vegetarians among us.

The texture of the konnyaku itself is really chewy and different from the gelatine. Yet it has nice flavouring and it’s really fresh! You might have tried this in cubic shape in your bubble tea!

When I was in Hong Kong last year, I’ve bought this instant konnyaku in lychee flavour. Anything in lychee flavour is in my book a plus and I regret for not buying more of it…

Please check out the pictures and the video!

NL

Bedankt voor uw complimentjes op mijn gehaakte cakes en taartjes in de laatste post! Ik heb ze met plezier gelezen c:

Vandaag wil ik jullie een ander recept en dessert delen: konnyaku! Konnyaku komt uit Azië en is eigenlijk een geweldig alternatief voor gelatine en dus voor onze vegetariërs onder ons.

De textuur van het konnyaku zelf is vrij taai maar wel lekker qua smaak en lekker fris. Je zou dit al hebben geprobeerd in je bubble thee!

In Hong Kong vorig jaar, kocht ik deze pakje konnyaku in lychee smaak. Alles in lychee smaak moet ik gewoon kopen en uitproberen en ik heb beetje spijt dat ik niet meer heb gekocht…

Check de foto's en filmpje! c: 
Da Recipe: 1 pack of konnyaku, 500 ml water (2 cups)

 I was deciding whether I was going to make panna cotta or not. 

A little plating and decorating issue here...
What do you think?






Da Steps:
  1. In a sauce pan: add the content of the konnyaku package and the 500 ml water. 
  2. Let it boil, it should take 3 minutes. 
  3. Pour the konnyaku in cute molds. Caution: its hot! 
  4. Let is set in the fridge for at least 4 hours (mine went overnight)
Good luck!

Comments

  1. Wow they look super cute and sweet !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cat trivet is so cute!! Nice edit on the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm!! It looks so good and perfect for a hot day to slip into your mouth and cool you down! Especially love the fruit inside hehee! I've actually never heard of that before.. but lychee is definitely yummy for summer!X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. super schattig en perfect, erg professioneel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks so good! I love the plating you used too, it reminds me of Japanese wagashi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! It is cute and cool sweet!
    Good idea!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. I love anything lychee. That reminds me, I should go to some wok restaurant soon again to eat myself full of lychee c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never actually seen these before! They're super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh they look super yum and cute! I too am a big lover of anything lychee flavoured :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty-looking dessert! Great job on the presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable! I have a pack of regular lychee gelatin I grabbed from an Asian Market for less than a $1. I feel like making some now!

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Het zier er echt heerlijk uit, moet ik zeker proberen!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are gorgeous! konnyaku is a great ingredient for such things, and it's healthy to boot so bonus! you are so creative :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. mm that looks so yummy :)
    xo,
    Flo
    http://florenciasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woahhh those look so good!! And they're so pretty!!

    Jessica | streetandsheer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw these look so cute and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aahh dat ziet er heel goddelijk en schattig uit! En lychee is altijd oké c:
    Liefs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww love your kitty wire trivet!!! :) The lychee konnyaku looks very yummy & quite light for a dessert, specially like the addition of the fruits inside!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That looks delicious and so pretty! I may have to try the recipe out :)

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh that looks awesome! And congratulations (with your graduation)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You might also like...

DIY: Mini Whip Cream

DIY: Crochet banana

DIY: Crochet Miniature Cinnamon Rolls