I'm pretty sure I've read that our beloved GFC will disappear after
July? But I still see my numbers of follower growing (thank you!)
and for myself can follow others as well. What are you up to, Google?
I've prepared a DIY-project for you guys: mini oranges with Fimo clay, my
favorite! They also look a bit like tangerines..
Tool: Fimo clay, dotting pens, a toothpick/needle, an oven
1. Make a tiny ball and punch with a dotting pen (not too deep) a hole in the center on both sides. This will be your stems.
2. As you look at a orange, you can see all these dents and dimples. We are creating that
by using the dotting pens and a toothpick.
3. I start around the stems first by creating small dots (use toothpick) that goes bigger once it
goes further removed.
4. To create the stem, use a green colored Fimo clay.
- Stem: roll with your finger a little snake with thin end. Pile them up together diagonally.
It should look like a star now c:
5. Place your green stem on the hole in the center. Bake the your design in an oven at 110°C for 30 minutes. Good luck!
I prefer Fimo classic over Fimo Soft more because the classic is more manageable.
Don't miss any I.P posts by following me at Bloglovin':