Lately I don't feel quite well at school, as
my head is filled with so many information, so
I decided to take a break and did a
DIY-therapy to myself!
Today I want to show you guys how to
create this cute miniature pink layering cake,
that is super easy to make! This pink layering
cake is so appealing to our eyes! It will fit as an
accessory like iPhone case, or as jewellery as
I made these into a ring and necklace!
What do you need
* An oven
* Fimo classic: white, red, purple, peach
* TLS (Translucent Liquid Sculpey)
* Fimo gloss
* Sharp knife
* Embossing tool pen
* Circle cutter
* Small glass jar with lid to store the TLS
1. Mix with white and the other colors to get the colors you desired. To get soft pink, use like 80% white and 20% red.
2. Roll the clay out evenly and cut it with a round cutter. Place them on top of each other. I placed them that goes from,
dark > light - but you can do it in your desirable way!
3. Slice the cake into 8 cake pieces.
4. Use the toothpick & embossing pen to create cake texture'. You lightly 'scratch' and poke the cake.
5. Time to create the frosting! Mix white Fimo clay and TLS in a jar. I hate wasting stuff, so while mixing it in a jar, it
become a great storage for TLS as well.
6. I recommend to spread the frosting on the back first, and work your way up.
7. With a toothpick, you spread the a small amount of frosting on the sides of the cake to create layer effects.
8. When you're done modeling the cake, it's time to bake it. Bake for 30 min at a 110C degrees in the oven!