The Japanese Cheesecake
is so good! It's fluffier and less
heavy on the stomach than the
New York cheesecake.
I also found out that my
handmixer has gaved up
living - I had to do all the
beating manually with a wisk.
At the end it felt my arm was
about to let go as well..
So that was my afternoon
snack. Also does anyone having
problems with getting approval
at foodgawker.com? Shamefully
Da Recipe: 80 gr creamcheese, 60 ml
milk, 2 egg yolks, 2 egg whites, 90
gr caster sugar, 3 tbsp plain flour,
1 1/2 tbsp cornflour, 1/3 tsp cream of
1. Preheat oven 180C degrees. Line a 15 cm cake tin!
2. Add in a small pan the 60ml milk & creamcheese and cook
on a low heat untill it's melted.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the half potion of the sugar until light and creamy. Fold
this into the melted cheese mixture.
4. Then fold in the sifted flour & cornflour.
5. Beat the egg whites, cream of tartar and the remaining sugar until peaks
6. Spoon the egg white mixture into the batter and combine well.
7. Place the cake tin in a tray and fill this tray with water until half full. Bake for 20 minutes.
Reduce to 150C and bake for another 15 minutes. Stand 10 minutes before taking it out!
I'm Feeling: c:
Music: ICONIQ - Light Ahead I think her short baby hair (yes!) looks beautiful on her c: